The sun’s out… it’s safer to go out… and if you feel like you’ve gotten a little too used to the comfort of your cozy house clothes like we do, the good news is that you don’t have to stop wearing slippers! All you need to do is to switch to something more stylish, but equally comfortable like our Ceres Cut Out Slippers. Below are seven quick and simple ways you can style this extremely versatile and easy shoe, which will make you ask yourself why you didn’t buy a pair in every color sooner!
1. Since these leather slides are comfortable enough to be used around the house, we wanna start off with a look that pays homage to this footwear’s homey roots. Although it’s an accepted fact that being fashionable sometimes requires sacrificing comfort, this doesn’t always have to be the case… especially now with the surge in the number of chic loungewear options available in the market. Indeed, when it comes to loungewear, color choice can make a big difference. If you aren’t too confident with your color pairing skills, then we suggest going monochromatic or using different shades of a certain color. As for the color choice itself, we say go for softer, more muted tones. Complete your look with our Letitia Cross Body Chain Saddle Bag.
2. For those days when you can’t decide on what to wear, there’s really nothing simpler than throwing on a dress. You literally just have to pick one piece of clothing, and you already know that our Ceres slippers will pair perfectly with almost any summer dress there is! Complete your look with our Fiona Shoulder Scrunch Pochette.
3. Speaking of effortless outfits, if you aren’t into dresses or you just don’t feel like wearing one, then you can simply swap the dress to a jumpsuit or a romper, and you’re good to go! Complete your look with our Joplin Cross Body Chain Bag.
4. Sometimes, we get the sudden urge to wear a fancy dress even if we don’t have anything special planned for the day, but at the same time, we don’t want to look overdressed. Well, the secret to giving dressy outfits a more casual feel is in the footwear, and our Ceres slippers can definitely help you with that. Complete your look with our Lilianna Moon Cross Body Bag.
5. The same thing goes for suits! We suggest going for more breathable fabrics like cotton or better yet, linen, for a more relaxed and comfortable ensemble. Complete your look with our Alexandra Satchel Bag.
6. Unless you’re just running errands or grabbing a quick snack from your favorite drive-thru, then wearing sweatpants may not be the best idea. But if the thought of wearing constricting, scratchy, non-pajama bottoms is stopping you from stepping out of the front door, don’t worry, we feel you… which is why we suggest taking some baby steps by switching to slouchy trousers, which can be equally comfy if you pick the right fabric: linen, cotton, rayon, silk, and satin are your best friends. We say go for fun prints or vibrant colors to really get into the summer spirit! Complete your look with our Aretha Cross Body Clip Saddle Bag.
7. It’s that time of year again when the weather is nice and warm, and we get to ditch the layers to get us some of that well-needed vitamin D! And given that 2020 never happened (i.e., our birthdays didn’t count), we’re really loving the youthful and carefree vibes that matching sets give off. As their name suggests, the pieces already match each other, so you can opt to wear them together as they are meant to be, or pair them with other things you have in your closet for a playful twist. Complete your look with our Fiona Shoulder Scrunch Pochette.
When shopping for shoes, don't you sometimes feel like you have to choose between comfort and elegance… like you can’t have both? Well, with loafers, you don’t have to choose. Step into the New Year in style with our versatile Tanya Buckled Two-Way Loafers!
We may all be done with 2020, but one thing’s for sure… loungewear is definitely here to stay! And although most of us have been itching to dress up, we’ve just gotten so used to the comfort and the range of motion that easy breezy loungewear provides, so why not stick to what makes us happy, right? Look more put together while wearing your work-from-home staples with our simple tips and tricks!
Please get your exact and accurate foot measurements before utilizing this chart.How to meausre your feet