2. Tops with unique collars are in… and they’re actually a great way to add a twist to tried and tested silhouettes. Pair them with some slacks for a more tailored look.
3. Be warm and chill at the same time with a sweater vest, statement earrings, and some leather pants or slouchy trousers.
4. Does anyone really need a reason to wear a sweater dress? Cinch it with a belt (or not) and pop on a beret and voila!
5. Throw on a band t-shirt and a flouncy skirt for that perfect combination of softness and edge. Wear a knit turtleneck underneath for those extra chilly days.
6. Layer on pieces that you already own, so you don’t have to buy new clothes! That way, you can buy more shoes! We suggest wearing a long-sleeved top, a slip dress, and a fringe jacket.
7. Want to look put-together with minimal effort? Get a structured jumpsuit… Why not go full-on glam with a leather one!
When shopping for shoes, don't you sometimes feel like you have to choose between comfort and elegance… like you can’t have both? Well, with loafers, you don’t have to choose. Step into the New Year in style with our versatile Tanya Buckled Two-Way Loafers!
We may all be done with 2020, but one thing’s for sure… loungewear is definitely here to stay! And although most of us have been itching to dress up, we’ve just gotten so used to the comfort and the range of motion that easy breezy loungewear provides, so why not stick to what makes us happy, right? Look more put together while wearing your work-from-home staples with our simple tips and tricks!
Please get your exact and accurate foot measurements before utilizing this chart.How to meausre your feet